MY MULTIPLY BELONGINGS AND...MORE!
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER ENTRIES
~~ Thanks for stopping by ~~
That is so pretty! What is it?
That is precious. Wonderful photo and lovely words. Thanks for your delighted comment, dear!http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/179/IAW_CXL_-_Fresh
That's a cake I made for Christmas. I used the so-called phyllo or fillo dough, filled with nuts, almonds and dried preserved plums.
that looks so delicate and delectable!!beautiful, Belita!Images & Words #140 " Fresh"
it looks heavenly!!! I love the background and the contrast with the blue plate too
It sounds scrumptious!
Belita you made this? Wow you are not only atalented photographer, but an artist with your cake making.May I ask what that is photographed in?I just love this.http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/316/Images_Words
Belita I will come for dessert.What a creative entry in all aspects.Yummy!!http://millimusings.multiply.com/journal/item/1005/Images_And_Words_Week_140_Fresh?replies_read=11
I'd luv that recipe!!! It sounds delicious and looks so beautiful!
Nice entry.http://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/674
That is unique Belita~!!http://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/757/Images_Words_Week_140_FRESH
Oh, yum! this is a very unique shot, Belita. The border turns it into an optical illusion.Images & Words Week # 140 ~ Fresh
Thank you so very much!!!
OMG I wish I could have tasted it , must have been very delicious.Thanks for your visit .http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/431/Images_and_Words_week_140_Fresh?replies_read=1
That is so pretty! What is it?
ReplyDeleteThat is precious. Wonderful photo and lovely words. Thanks for your delighted comment, dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/179/IAW_CXL_-_Fresh
That's a cake I made for Christmas. I used the so-called phyllo or fillo dough, filled with nuts, almonds and dried preserved plums.
ReplyDeletethat looks so delicate and delectable!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, Belita!
Images & Words #140 " Fresh"
it looks heavenly!!! I love the background and the contrast with the blue plate too
ReplyDeleteIt sounds scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteBelita you made this? Wow you are not only a
ReplyDeletetalented photographer, but an artist with your cake making.
May I ask what that is photographed in?
I just love this.
http://cruizin57.multiply.com/journal/item/316/Images_Words
Belita I will come for dessert.
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative entry in all aspects.
Yummy!!
http://millimusings.multiply.com/journal/item/1005/Images_And_Words_Week_140_Fresh?replies_read=11
I'd luv that recipe!!! It sounds delicious and looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/674
That is unique Belita~!!
ReplyDeletehttp://leadfootweenie.multiply.com/journal/item/757/Images_Words_Week_140_FRESH
Oh, yum! this is a very unique shot, Belita. The border turns it into an optical illusion.
ReplyDeleteImages & Words Week # 140 ~ Fresh
Thank you so very much!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG I wish I could have tasted it , must have been very delicious.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit .
http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/431/Images_and_Words_week_140_Fresh?replies_read=1